Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday stuff

I do not like shopping for a bathing suit. However, shopping for bathing suits for two hyper 9 1/2 year olds isn't better...and it very well may be worse.

I have decided that I have been too grumpy, snipey, sleepy, weepy and jittery. Since those are not the dwarves that I prefer to be, it is time once again for a change. I made the phone call today to schedule an appointment with the shrink to adjust my crazy meds. I am looking forward to this about as much as I would having a bunionectomy or purchasing bathing suits for a dozen wired up kids. My shrink moved so I have to go see a new one. I don't think that's going to help, but perhaps this guy will have some ideas she didn't. My understanding is that Eff*xor is one of the worst drugs to withdraw from, so I know the process will be less than fun. I know it has to happen, so I'm gonna suck it up and deal with it.