Sunday, May 11, 2008

I seem to be at a loss for topics

So you are getting a bunch of stuff that doesn't make a whole post.

I mentioned to my husband the other day that I had never and planned to never eat at Quizno's. I asked if he remembered why, and he said, "Some commercial." Of course I had to freak out and say, "Not just any commercial, it was that hideous, horrible commercial with those freakish hamster things!" He had no idea what I was talking about. I then found it on you tube and showed it to him. If you have never seen it before, I promise it is very scary. The creepy Burger King guy is my best friend compared with those furry freaks.

I had jury duty on Monday, and I was hoping to have a good story or two, but all I did was sit on an uncomfortable pew for hours and then be sent home. Other than the guys "sweeping" the grass when I walked by in the morning, I saw nothing interesting.

Last night we were watching television with the girls. Spencer, trying to match his job description as a canine, was sniffing Brownie's crotch. She said, "Daddy, Spencer is trying to go up the valley!" I've heard it called many things, but never that. She claimed to have made it up herself. Have any of you heard that before?