Thursday, May 1, 2008

I really have to start buying tickets.....

...otherwise how will I win the lottery?

I remember the first couple to win the Georgia lottery. They said they were going to, "buy a double wide and move to Alabama." I said at the time, and I maintain the opinion that anyone that with so little imagination does not deserve to win millions of dollars.

Here's what I would do.....

Quit work. I'm sure I would volunteer fomewhere, but work a 40 hour week, absolutely not.

Build eco friendly houses in Atlanta and in Taos, New Mexico

Buy some insane European car for my husband--it would not be eco friendly.

Buy green cars for every day use.

Travel to Italy, Trinidad, Greece, every US National Park--that's just for starters.

Help out those in my family who are in my good graces.

Spoil my niece and nephew (and the two that are not yet born).

Investigate and donate to the most deserving charity for Autism Spectrum disorders. Or start my own. If I started my own, I think the focus would be on educational options that incorporated behavioral teaching for parents and kids.

Get a personal trainer and personal chef so I can be healthier and get rid of some of my excess poundage.

Okay, that's the list I came up with during the five minute bus ride before I was fully awake today. Those people in Georgia had a few days to come up with their brilliant ideas. It's been years, I guess I need to get over it, right?

So, what would you spend your money on?