Thursday, May 8, 2008

I don't think therapy will help this....

I must be one of the weirdest people ever, but at least I know it. Last night we were watching television, and I found myself criticizing the font of Barack Obama's signs.







I just thought the "E"s were too wide. It doesn't look quite so offensive tonight.





Then came the baseball game. I found the letters of the Washington National jersey's a bit distracting. "I don't like the way the shadowing looks."






Again, it doesn't look so terrible tonight, but I'm looking at a static picture and not trying to watch a ballgame.




A few minutes later when I saw the cap, "See, it really doesn't go with that letter!"

I don't think there is a diagnosis for "Font Intolerance," but when things are that irritating, itis time to go to bed.