Thursday, July 24, 2008

Naming contest

Here are all the various names entered into the contest. I knew nobody would guess. The names are Noah (guessed by nobody) and Jameson (amazingly, also guessed by nobody). I should have made it into one of those "how many words can you make out of these letters" games.

Jonah
James and Hannoo
Mason and Janeho
Hanna and Jemoos
Jonah and Amenos
Joanne and Shamo
Josh and No Name
James and Noonah
Nanooh
Hoonan
Ann...ooh
Jonah and Menosa
John and Seamona
Jason and Neamh? (But I'm short an O. But I like the Neamh, it's an Irish name).
Mason & Johnsea?
Jonas & Noameh?
James, hanna, anna, hejooms, lol. IDK
Shamen and Jonas
Soon & Hamanej

And so, I wrote all the names on small pieces of paper and then had Blondie pick one. The winner is...............................
................Wicked H!

So, let me know if you want it to say Smelly and Lil Wicked or their real names, okay?? I love the fact that I know almost everyone who entered as well as who the important little ones are in their lives. I may not be leaving my job to blog, but I really enjoy you guys. Thanks for your participation!