Monday, July 28, 2008

I need some feedback





Here are a few more examples of the letters I have painted. I really like how Lil Wicked's turned out. I also now know that high noon is the only time I can get enough light to show details.

What I am wondering is this...
Do you guys think I could sell these letters on Etsy?
How much do you think would be reasonable?
Any brilliant ideas of how to mount them on the wall? (I was thinking those little cloth hooks or tiny sawtooth hooks.)
Anyone else ever sell anything on Etsy?

Some additional information...
They are 4" tall and 1/4" wide (deep?). The letters cost 50 cents, but if I sell them I may go to a "fancier" one that costs $1. The paint is about 75 cents for 2 ounces, and I don't know how much I use on each letter. I am very clear that I fall in the "crafty" category rather than the "artist" category, and I am okay with that and think it should be reflected in the pricing. Any tidbits of advice would be greatly appreciated.