Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm "ga-xhausted"

I had a fabulous trip which I will detail perhaps tomorrow or Wednesday. Here are a few teasers....

My husband (fairly gracefully) tolerated the antics of me and one of my girlfriends goofballing all the way to Okemah, Oklahoma. It took us 10 hours to get there, and when it was just hea and I it took just over 8. He called it a "forced death march" even though we did want to go, we just were having fun along the way.

I saw Geronimo's gravesite.

The weather was a balmy 96ish instead of the 110ish we have seen other years.

The music and friendship was awesome.

The clouds hiding the sun were almost as good.

I am so freaking tired I can hardly see.

I will try to catch up on blogs and commenting soon--but bloglines is looking rather intimidating at the moment.

My neti pot is getting much use this week. I hate allergies.

Judy Collins can still hit the high notes.