Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What’s up with George Will? ( first in a series)

Sweetheart has had a brilliant idea, and since he ditched his blog a while back, he must use mine to convey his brilliance.

I was sitting around this Sunday watching George Stephanopolosisopolsisisisis, and I realized something that I’ve secretly known for a while. I’m infatuated with George Will. I don’t agree with him politically, but he’s such an uptight dude. He never smiles. I can imagine him going back to his Georgetown townhouse each evening, pouring over the newspapers with a glass of expensive scotch. Does he watch “Survivor”? Does he call up some of those expensive DC hookers? Anyway, I want George to have some fun. So, I was thinking - what if George let his hair down, and went to Kerrville?



Stay tuned for some of George’s further adventures…