Thursday, June 5, 2008

More about Puberty

Evidently, Brownie has been having some trouble rinsing all of the shampoo out of her hair. I gave her a cup to help with the process and told her to call me to check before she got out of the shower. I go upstairs and the cup has worked. It rinsed al of her thick hair and gave the bathroom floor a fairly good soaking as well. Then came the following conversation.

Brownie-I think I'm going to brush my pubic hair.
Me-Sure, if you feel like it, but it isn't really necessary.
Brownie-Blondie doesn't have any pubic hair, not a single one.
Me-How are you so certain about that?
Brownie-Well, since she is blonde, I thought it might be hard to see, so when she was naked I looked really close and even touched her. There was nothing there. I'm her sister, I can do stuff like that. But I did have to sneak up on her a little bit.
Me-Even a twin sister is allowed to keep her privates private if she wants to. Perhaps you could reconsider the sneaking up part of that and just ask her next time, okay?
Brownie-But I really wanted to know.
Me-Deciding to drop the subject as it seemed non productive.