Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cats are cute and crazy

I love and hate cats. I brought this poor one eyed, three pawed ceramic cat (with sentimental value) into the den last week. I failed to capture the photograph or the Gray Baby Boris biting its ear and "rabbit kicking" it with his back legs, but I saw it happen. The next day the stuffed fox was with the cat. Perhaps Boris thought the fox would help him defeat the fake cat? Or the fox was another conquest as Boris thought the cat had been conquered? I was a bit more confused when I arrived home from work today and found the heart shaped plastic slinky added to the mix? Any theories?


At least they do cute things like sit in the window together.....


Or sit in the giant mixing bowl which is my most favorite inheritance from my stepmother. You can make three pound cakes at one time in that sucker!


Or just sun themselves on the rug (which I know is dirty--I mean we have all these freaking cats, what do you expect?)