Friday, March 28, 2008

Answers to some questions....

Thank goodness Ms. Pants had some questions for me since the rest of you are obviously bored to tears.

What I want to know: How do you find your blogs that you read? And how did you find mine? (Obviously, I clicked through some comments to find you back.)

I was thinking the other day that I haven't had much time to find new blogs. I have read your blog off and on for three years or so. I think I initially found you through Helen. I remember when you used to talk about Tiara Tuesdays (or Thursdays), but that was before I moved to Houston.

Are you a crafty person at all?
I am crafty, but I don't really consider myself an artist. I have done everything from making candles, fabric painting, glass painting and cross stitch. My latest project is marble picture magnets, but I also want to make some glycerine soap projects with a fish in a plastic bag.

How long have you had the arthritis? Does anything relieve it? Would um... special brownies help? (what?! what???)
I had neck surgery about three years ago, and I had been on anti-inflammatory meds for a year and a half prior. After the surgery, I went off the meds because, hey, my neck was fixed, right? Well, it didn't take long for me to start feeling like the fucking Tin Man with rusted knees and hips. I went back on the meds which were working until a couple of weeks ago. I actually started feeling much better yesterday, so I think the new drug is a go. That's a good thing because I am too much of a control freak to enjoy any "special brownies." I get so stupid, and I know how stupid I am and it pisses me off.

What was the last song that got stuck in your head?
"We've Only Just Begun" Arrrrrrrgh!

How about the last song you heard that you loved so much you sang along unabashedly and completely off key?
Well, anything I sing is off key, so I would have to say "Alice's Champagne Palace" by an artist and friend who played at the Mucky Duck last night.

If you were a beer, what kind of beer would you be?
I'm not a big beer drinker, but there was a Pale Moon Ale on the menu last night which seems to fit for me.

Can you tell my adderall has kicked in? (That's rhetorical. The answer of course is "Yes. You freak.")
Why won't my doctor give me adderall? She is generous with other drugs, but I can't convince her I need adderall.

Okay, that's everything for now. Anything else anyone wants to know?? Anyone else care to answer the same questions??