Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dribs and Drabs

I have only been back to blogging for a few posts, and here I come with the bullets. I am a lazy blogger, but I don't have anything that would make a whole, real post.

**Our house guest has moved on after working a bit at Sweetheart's job site. It wasn't permanent, but it gave him a little boost. I don't know if he will come back at a future date, but he may. Actually, he was as easy to have around as anyone could have been, but I wasn't sorry that he was gone.

**I finally got the prescription thing straightened out and have all my drugs. So, not going off the deep end any time soon.

**I have been waking up early enough in the morning to eat a bowl of oatmeal before I leave for work. This has never happened to me in my life. I think having a regular schedule instead of one that changes week to week is a positive thing for me. I still feel tired more than I would like, but I think that is improving.

**I saw the movies alone this morning. I saw Amelia, about Amelia Earhart. I enjoyed it, but it was somewhat slow in parts. The theater was huge, and while carrying my brunch of popcorn and milk duds, I actually walked into the wrong theater. It was still in the previews, but I was a bit surprised to see just two men in the seats. Fortunately, I went and double checked before Saw IV came on the screen!

**I almost decided not to give out candy this Halloween, but finally gave in and bought two bags today. I haven't yet opened any of it, and the leftovers will be rushed off to work early Monday morning.


Have a happy and safe Halloween!