Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Why yes, it is time for bullets again

***The niece and nephew are doing well, and so are the new mommy and daddy. She weighed in at 6 lbs 7 oz and he was 7 pounds. That makes 13 and 1/2 freaking pounds of baby, and I think my cervix hurts. I still am lacking any good photos (my father sent me one of her in the bassinette and all I could see was her left ear.), but I am nagging to get them. My father said he has the moment in his mind of my baby brother "memorizing every inch of his son." I can't wait to see them in a few weeks.

***Sammy the cat is so fearless it makes no sense. He is completely comfortable with both cats and the dog--almost too much so. He was chasing Percy and she knocked him down five stairs and he just went back for more. If he tries to eat Spencer's food again, I might just ditch the whole lot of them because the ruckus makes me insane.

***Speaking of the crazy, I can't say I am doing swimmingly. I go back to my shrink on Monday, and he will get an earful of the lethargy, in a funk, tired every moment that my poor husband is putting up with. I feel less anxious, I think, but for the love of god I need some energy!

***My sister has her new chapter blog up and going. You should go visit her as she is far more entertaining than I am as a general rule.

I may never catch up on my blogs, it seems so intimidating. If anyone had anything earth shattering happen that they didn't Tweet, please let me know. And if you aren't twittering, why the hell not?