Saturday, October 16, 2010

House cleaning

I am among the world's worst bloggers. I think I need to blog more often just because, and that it will be good for me as I muddle through the changes in front of me.

However, I think I am going to move sites again. I will email the 4 of you who I think would like to know where I am going, but please leave a comment if you would like to be included. My husband knows I am moving, and he understands that I need a bit of separation. I have zero intention of writing anything negative about him, but disengaging a bit feels right to me.

One more thing--I have been using bloglines to keep up with the blogs I try hard to read. However, they are going away November 1. Any other sites you guys are happy with??

Thanks for all the support--here and elsewhere. Life goes on, and so will I.

***Updated***Throught the joy of echo comments, this redhead seems unable to an extricate an email address. Please send me yours to mmk262 (at) hotmail (dot) com (Julia, this means you.)